The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

The Best on NG!

I think every self-respecting NG'er has watched this video.

Every aspect of it is genius, from the lyrics to plot. I especially like that little twist at the end.

Overall, very funny and well-put together.

We Hate Call of Duty: WaW We Hate Call of Duty: WaW

Average compilation.

Some of the things you pointed out in here are true. Such as grenade spammers, campers, etc..

But I think a lot of the points in here are only fill-ins to get to 100, and they really were not things people hate about CoD: WaW. Such as tanks, flamethrower, and the relation to "Enemy at the Gates." Because that's a good movie, so why would you hate this game for resembling it?

So overall, it had some humorous aspects but next time try to cut the list down to 50 or so, that way they would all be relevant to hating the game.

MoozipanCheese responds:

Virtually every Call of Duty game, apart from Modern Warfare, has some heavily-inspired Enemy at the Gates-style level. It gets tedious. And a lot of people DO seem to hate tanks and the range of the flamethrower.

Anyway, thanks for the review. And I actually do love the game.

Oh, and I doubt I'll do this again for Modern Warfare 2, but your advice is well noted.

Skateboard Hero Skateboard Hero

Average.

The animation wasn't something to marvel at, as it was very basic. In addition, you should have added some color to add to the realism.

I did like the funky music, really catchy. But I didn't like how slow the flash progressed, the time it took him to go down the ramp should have been cut in half, as I grew bored of it fast. And the "video game" thought bubble" really wasn't needed.

Plus, he's not really a hero. Not bad though.

Stickman91 responds:

Thanks! Your critcism is much appreciated. :)

I wanted to make this flash in a simple style, hence the simple graphics. Also, I was actually thinking about speeding up the guy going down the hill but I decided not to.

And the meaning of the movie title is buried within the movie itself. You just have to search... ;P

Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

One of funniest on NG.

Jokes in here are perfect, as is the animation. You seem to have nailed every aspect of making flash movies.

Impressive voices, btw. You deserve every one of those awards.

B B

Spirit of NG

I believe this flash truly represents the spirit in each and every Newgrounder. The animation is something to marvel at, and oh my god don't even get me started of the artwork.

Long live SBC!

the blobs 2 the blobs 2

Not too shabby, for stop-action

Would have been better in flash, but for the tools at your disposal you did a decent job with this. Granted, the frame-rate was a little slow. But, I'm sure it took an eternity just to get it this fast.

I know I could never garner the patience to put something like this together, so I commend you for that.

So for future submissions, pump up the frame-rate and try to add more of a plot. This was just a blob moving around, c'mon!

You have the tools to make something better, now use them!

TANKMEN 1.5 TANKMEN 1.5

Forever a classic!

This series is my favorite on Newgrounds. It also provides a nice theme for the website :P

Humor and animation were great, and in all nothing can be improved. You are the master of flash here on NG, so who am I to critique you anyway?

Best series, period. Great work.

-X-

{PS}Pie clock is retarded {PS}Pie clock is retarded

Perfect.

The audio and animation was flawless. A great idea for a flash as well.

CaptainAwesome, you brought you A-game with this :)

XCaptainAwesomeX responds:

thanks man, you know lol DPlato came up with the script and the concept of the blue buddy clock, (blue buddy clock is our crews mascot)

The B King The B King

Wow !!

One of the few funny clockday flashes! This is what it's all about, putting time and effort into your work. I must say I am impressed.

Of course I would expect nothing less of you :3

Edible Castle #1 Edible Castle #1

Average

This flash made me chuckle, but it could have made me laugh with some better jokes. Sorry, but jokes based purely on stupidity got old a while ago.

Also, you should have added a big twist. A punchline if you will, something that just makes me go "woah, what the fuck!". Like maybe a landmine goes off even though their in the middle ages or something.

Work on the art as well, maybe that was what you were going for. But I, personally, like to watch flashes where the author puts a lot of effort into the art aspect.

Everything else was just average, really nothing better. I've yet to check out the other episodes in this series. Maybe they will be better, but the fate of this flash is sealed.

3/5 and 7/10