The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

The Best on NG!

I think every self-respecting NG'er has watched this video.

Every aspect of it is genius, from the lyrics to plot. I especially like that little twist at the end.

Overall, very funny and well-put together.

We Hate Call of Duty: WaW We Hate Call of Duty: WaW

Average compilation.

Some of the things you pointed out in here are true. Such as grenade spammers, campers, etc..

But I think a lot of the points in here are only fill-ins to get to 100, and they really were not things people hate about CoD: WaW. Such as tanks, flamethrower, and the relation to "Enemy at the Gates." Because that's a good movie, so why would you hate this game for resembling it?

So overall, it had some humorous aspects but next time try to cut the list down to 50 or so, that way they would all be relevant to hating the game.

MoozipanCheese responds:

Virtually every Call of Duty game, apart from Modern Warfare, has some heavily-inspired Enemy at the Gates-style level. It gets tedious. And a lot of people DO seem to hate tanks and the range of the flamethrower.

Anyway, thanks for the review. And I actually do love the game.

Oh, and I doubt I'll do this again for Modern Warfare 2, but your advice is well noted.

Skateboard Hero Skateboard Hero

Average.

The animation wasn't something to marvel at, as it was very basic. In addition, you should have added some color to add to the realism.

I did like the funky music, really catchy. But I didn't like how slow the flash progressed, the time it took him to go down the ramp should have been cut in half, as I grew bored of it fast. And the "video game" thought bubble" really wasn't needed.

Plus, he's not really a hero. Not bad though.

Stickman91 responds:

Thanks! Your critcism is much appreciated. :)

I wanted to make this flash in a simple style, hence the simple graphics. Also, I was actually thinking about speeding up the guy going down the hill but I decided not to.

And the meaning of the movie title is buried within the movie itself. You just have to search... ;P

Are You Cool On NG? Are You Cool On NG?

Curses! You got me.

I like how you made the quiz so realistic only to shatter my hopes of a computed conclusion as to my "cool status".

Not mad, just a bit annoyed at my time wasted only to see a rotating penis :P

Now make the real quiz, I must find out if I'm "cool"!

Mechabloby responds:

FUCK REAL QUIZZES

but glad you were fooled into getting a poor result :3!

In Utero In Utero

Decent flash.

I think this game has a funny plot and medals. It took me a while to get the hang of shooting and everything, because that was awkward at times, but overall the control scheme works well. Maybe consider implementing a cross hair next time or something of that nature.

The "Impotent" medal is too easy, in my opinion. The first time I went around I didn't even knew I could shoot and than to my surprise I get a 100 point medal. Those are supposed to be extremely challenging, I just don't think that was up too speed.

So overall, a good game that could use improvement.

FetusFulp responds:

a crosshair? seems a little overkill, especially when you're fully upgraded and can pwn everything that comes near you. could you explain how the control scheme was awkward? it helps to know this for future games and such.

i find it funny how people who don't even know they can shoot go through and get the impotent medal without complaining about the difficulty. maybe you should try reading the author's comments ;)

and everything can use improvement. nothing's perfect.

Green galaxy Green galaxy

Could be better

Art could be improved upon, but it gets the job done. As long as I know what's going on, it's acceptable.

Controls were a bit slow. I was really hard to dodge the objects when it seems like they can move faster than I, the player, can move. Try to increase the speed and maybe add a "sprint bar" or something that will increase the speed for short intervals.

This came shows that you have the skills to be an exceptional game maker, you just haven't put all the pieces together yet. Add some other sections to the game, or some new twists to the game, and you've got something special.

Keep at it!

The Last Supper The Last Supper

Seems really scattered

To me it doesn't seem like you put a lot of effort into it. Like it was thrown together hastily. The noises also seem to be very random.

It was better in the beginning and than around the 10 second mark things just went downhill. Work on the organization brotha.

AJtheRipper responds:

I did do it very hastily! But thank you for the review I appreciate it guys!

Madness 4 Madness 4

Ledgendary!

This is the most epic song on NG, seriously.

For some reason it gets me pumped just listening to it, like before I run a big race I'll play this on my ipod.

I would be ignorant to offer any changes to this masterpiece, I just wish you the best with your future work and hopefully it comes out as good as this one :)

Good Luck!

=Guilt and Ecstasy= =Guilt and Ecstasy=

Impressive.

Catchy beat and great variety.

Nothing could be better, this is great work.

Hades responds:

Good to hear, man, thanks! ;D

Moon Girl Moon Girl

Glaring Desire

Really good piece here. Women almost looks real at first glance. The shading really is flawless. Maybe I'm in the minority but I would prefer something in her line of vision other than a tree. In my eyes it kind of seems off balance.

Or if it is going to be a tree put some effort into making it realistic. Perhaps part of your vision was her gazing off into eternity? Or was it just random?

Probably looking too far into this but I always like to think too much about what I am looking at. Good work.

Gi-go responds:

I meant for her to be looking towards the moon and the tree to be part of the foreground.

Thanks a lot!

Frog-Fish-Lizard Man re-render Frog-Fish-Lizard Man re-render

Decent

Good job. I like how the side of his face is blurred. I am impressed you did this with zbrush I usually have trouble with that program.

But yea, pretty impressive good work :)

toshema responds:

Thanks ^_^ !!! Zbrush is fun !!!!